Snow may be covering the ground right now, and you may be focused on the holiday season … but OPA’s Spring 2019 session begins in January, and now is the time to enroll! In fact, a class enrollment might be the perfect “experience” Christmas gift for your child (or yourself)!
Priority Enrollment for OPA’s Spring 2019 Session of classes begins Today – Thursday, November 29, 2018 and will continue through Saturday, December 8, 2018, so act fast!
Enrollment is processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so enrolling now helps ensure your spot in the classes of your choice. And we offer added incentives for those who enroll early! In fact, the earlier you enroll, the better your chance to win one of TEN OPA Bucks prize packages!
- Enroll on 11/29 or 11/30 – Earn 10 tickets in the drawing
- Enroll 12/1-12/4 – Earn 5 tickets in the drawing
- Enroll 12/5-12/8 – Earn 3 tickets in the drawing
Tickets are earned per child, per class; the more classes in which you enroll, the greater your chance to win!
For your convenience, OPA offers three separate Spring payment options:
- Pay in Full (due at the time of enrollment) – no additional fees
- $50 down-payment followed by 3 payments (due on 2/15, 3/15, and 4/15) – one-time $5 fee
- $50 down-payment followed by 5 payments (due on 1/15, 2/15, 3/15, 4/15, and 5/15) – one-time $8 fee
(Note: Some departments may offer different payment options depending on session length.)
Registration is as easy as ever! You can:
- Call the OPA office (440-973-4363)
- Login to your existing account (returning students only)
- Register online by browsing our class listings and then clicking the “Register” link for the class of your choice.
We can’t wait to see you in January!